Job Location: Laukkai, Shan State
Type of Business/Product: Hotel Industry
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 21P975
- Any Graduate.
- Minimum 5 ~ 8 years in related field.
- Chinese Mandarin 4 skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Fully responsible for the normal operation and daily management of the
kitchen, in order to ensure the sales demand of the restaurant, provide high-
quality dishes, and control the cost.
- Keep close contact with the sales department to understand the needs and
opinions of customers in a timely manner so as to make improvements in the
production of dishes; keep close contact with the purchasing department to
understand the quality, quantity, supply time, price and supply situation of
ingredients, and solve the backlog of materials, according to Changes in
market prices reduce production costs.
- Participate in the regular meeting of the F&B department, report the
operation status of the department, negotiate with other departments in
combination with the daily production tasks, hold the regular meeting of the
department, and arrange daily tasks.
- Formulate the department’s working plan, training plan, rules and
regulations, post work procedures and standards, and direct the
- Reasonably arrange kitchen shifts, scientifically divide labor, and hold
kitchen personal management; regularly conduct performance evaluations on
subordinates, and implement rewards and punishments in accordance with
- Instruct the technical backbone of the kitchen to complete the process
design, price setting and decision-making of special dishes and promotion
dishes for novel dishes, and accumulate and organize the data files of various
- Review and approve food voucher and reports.
- Check the attendance records, shift schedules and the operation and
implementation of the work procedures and standards of each post; check the
cleanliness, safety and integrity of kitchen utensils and equipment; check the
cleanliness of the kitchen environment; check the storage of raw materials
- Organize and coordinate the multi-link connection and cooperation in the
kitchen to ensure smooth operation.
- When there are large banquets and VIP guests dining in the restaurant, the
chef needs to direct and personally operate it to ensure high quality.
- Deal with a variety of accidents and extraordinary events.
The organization regularly changes the menu of the restaurant.
- Direct supervisor: Director of Food and Beverage
- Direct subordinate: Chinese and Western Japanese-style kitchen chef
Working Hours: Hotel Nature
Holidays: Hotel Nature
Benefits: Food & Accommodation will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYHotel / Hospitality
Related Jobs (41)
Sales Officer ( Hotel ) – 300,000 – Foreign Company on August 12, 2022 Full Time
HR Executive (Hotel / ပုဂံမြို့) – 400,000 – Local Company on August 12, 2022 Full Time
HR Assistant – 300,000 – Local Company – (2) Posts on August 11, 2022 Full Time
Cashier (Restaurant /နေစားငြိမ်း) – 180,000 – Local Company on August 8, 2022 Full Time