Job Location: Yankin Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing Industry – FMCG/ Gas
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P629
Salary: Negotiable Salary
- Responsibility of an Export and Import Head is to foresee the movement of goods between the home country and other countries. Should manage the import coming to the home country as well as exporting of goods going out of the home country along with the general duties.
- You have fully responsible and accountable for all financial responsibility related to import & export
- You need to manage overall operations and major decisions will be made by company management.
- Coordinate with the local team and oversea suppliers what we want and necessary requirements, sourcing new products to develop for Import.
- To increase the share of import items initiatives to improve the margin and drive the business and also increase the import initiatives for all categories
- Responsible for the overall stability and profitability of the whole trading operations, Export & Import and Custom process and shipment, etc.
- Responsible for managing end-to-end business of all import/export business through the local team, for both existing export business as well as opening new countries for Exports.
- Provide hands-on leadership for the team with responsibility for managing the day-to-day operations of our client’s import & export operations
- To manage the overall process of applying import & export license and custom clearance
- To manage a prepare the required document for export/import license, custom clearance process, and shipping document
- Coordinate with Supply chain & Finance teams for assigning export documentation & shipment as well as collection.
- Consultation with respective authorities to ascertain import duties, freight, insurance, customs clearance, and other associated charges.
- Monitoring of shipments to ensure compliance of regulations and timely delivery to customers
- Analyze marketing data and provide recommendations to increase sales.
- Develop innovative marketing solutions that are both comprehensive and cost-effective for respective countries & help increase brand awareness and sales.
- Adhere to company priorities and strategies for operational efficiency
- Oversees the entire operation and performance of the business and to ensure the company’s short term and long-term goals and objectives are met
- Apart from that you also need to support and operates for local trading.
- Minimum 5 years+ practical experience in a similar position
- Should understand international trade and regulations
- Must have knowledge and experience in export-import and custom clearance process
- Knowledge about budget management, international trade and taxation and ability to easily comprehend and organize documentations & shipment processes
- Good negotiation skills for dealing with a related government department
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Fluent in English and excellent communication
Working Hours: 9:00AM – 5:30PM
Holidays : Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits : Ferry will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (438)
Digital Marketing Assistant Manager (Insurance) – 700,000 – Local Company on October 21, 2020 Full Time
General Manager (English 4 Skills) – 1,500,000 – Local Company on October 21, 2020 Full Time
Sales & Marketing Staff (Medical) – 200,000 – Local Company on October 21, 2020 Full Time
Marketing Manager (Auto Parts) – 1,200,000 – Local Company on October 21, 2020 Full Time
Sales & Marketing Manager (Fashion) – 800,000 – Local Company on October 21, 2020 Full Time
HR Manager (English Speaking only/Mandalay) – 1,000,000 – Foreign Company on October 21, 2020 Full Time