Job Location: Bahan Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading- Construction Materials
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P747
Salary: 700,000/- Kyats
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Age between 25 to 35 years old.
- Preferable in related diploma or certificate.
- Minimum 3 years experience in export & import field.
- Good in Computer MS Office.
- Good in English language 4 skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Salary can negotiate upon skills and experience.
- Support to check the draft contract (DDP, DAP, CIF) with nominated supplier after got approval letter and then cooperate to check and review with Legal and VN purchasing Team to go final signing contract.
- Prepare the contract summary to apply MIC permit, Import License, tax exemption and advance payment purpose.
- Prepare details account information of supplier for T/T or L/C payment to nominated bank after approved by Account/Finance department.
- Inform remittance status to oversea/ local suppliers and send remittance copy for their reference. Afterwards, always check with them for payment receipt in order to do in time delivery for PMU’s schedule especially for DHL order and arrange sea shipment at earliest.
- Ask for confirmation about update account statement (SOA) from suppliers and report to account department for their record.
- Cooperate with VN Purchasing team, PMU and Finance closely so as to know the update order status, payment request & delivery time.
- Perform to get MIC permit, Import License & Tax exemption, L/C (or) T/T advance payment in time for production-finished period by supporting the Import/Export colleagues who apply license or run banking or arranging shipment process.
- Give Shipping instruction (S/I) to concerned suppliers or forwarder for arranging shipment and sometimes air shipment.
- Checking the shipping documents (Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice, Packing List, C/O and Insurance) for custom clearance purpose and instruct to the original shipping documents to be sent to.
- Make announcement of cargoes clearance when the cargoes are cleared and inform PMU and warehouse for cargo receiving purpose.
- Tracing the Customs Agent’s information.
- Check monthly Account Statement with suppliers list (especially to inform Invoice and DO) to avoid lack information for Finance record after received the cargo.
- Support Manager to collect the data for gaining the target delivery time and improvement.
- Prepare the comparison report for local orders as per project required.
- Follow up the cargo arrival, submitting Invoice and DO to Finance after delivered the cargo to concern contractor via PMU.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday (half) & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
Related Jobs (59)
Custom Clearance Executive – 400,000 – Local Company on July 4, 2020 Full Time
Assistant Senior Accountant – 400,000 – Thai Company on July 3, 2020 Full Time