Job Location: Hlaingthayar Township
Type of Business/Product: Construction/Building
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 36P1119
Salary: 700,000 /- Kyats
- Bachelor’s degrees in international trade or business administration;
- 7-year Import/Export experience in MIC-endorsed manufacturing companies;
- Knowledge of Myanmar Customs Rules and Regulations;
- IT literate in MS Office, Outlook, and Myanmar Trade Net 2.0
- Fluent in Myanmar & English languages with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Create import/export documentation;
- Ensure import/export certificates/permits/licenses validities;
- Comply with customs rules and regulations, and inclusive recordkeeping with accuracy;
- Assist freight forwarders and counterparts with issues associated with all shipments;
- Process freight claims and payments;
- Track and report shipments to ensure timely delivery;
- Maintain electronic records including import/export activity log (shipping manifest);
- Provide import/export freight cost data to the accounts department where needed;
- Maintain all files and paperwork relating to import/export matters.
- Other duties as required or needed.
Working Hour : 8:00A.M to 5:00P.M
Holiday : Saturday , Sunday & Public Holiday
Benefits : Ferry will be provided.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
INDUSTRYBuilding / Construction
Related Jobs (924)
Factory Manager (English 4 Skills /Nyaungdon) – 1,200,000 – Foreign Company on September 25, 2023 Full Time
Sales & Marketing Executive (Education Service) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 25, 2023 Full Time
Assistant Admin Manager (South Okkalapa Township) – 700,000 – Local Company on September 25, 2023 Full Time
Admin & HR Executive (South Okkalapa Township) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 25, 2023 Full Time
Admin & HR Executive (Mawlamyine) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 25, 2023 Full Time