Job Location: Shwepyitha Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing Industry – Animal Feeds
Gender: Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 25P356
Salary: 1,200,000/- Kyats
- The management and continual growth and develop of the existing finance team across the business
- Liaise with business partners across the business to provide financial support and achieve key financial and commercial objectives
- Ensuring the review and reduction of aged debt across the business
- Providing insightful business analysis to support with business decisions
- Assist with the preparation of budgets, monitor and control the confirmed budget and audit preparation
- Preparation of the end-to-end monthly reporting and accounts
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Identify and drive cost saving project with all department head
- Work with Tax Department for all tax related matters
- Make sure to follow financial policies and procedures of the company
- Establish and maintain proper filing system to ensure that documents are kept compliance with statutory requirements
- Assist the Management Team with the implementation of financial controls, ensuring a strong structure is established
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Managing financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow.
- Assist in production of cash flow reports, annual budget, and forecasts.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Maintain control of the following areas: general ledger, accounts payable, expense reports, billing, and payroll
- Provide for a system of management cost reports.
- Provide financial analyses and models as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Suggest improvements in processes to increase organizational effectiveness
- Be a graduate with B Com, or any graduate with ACCA Part 3 (more preferable CPA)
- Age is between over 34 years old
- Minimum of 5 years of finance and accounting experience, including finance, accounting, audit, and analysis (including gathering, evaluating, presenting, and reporting financial information to management and external stakeholders)
- Sound knowledge and hands-on experience in Advanced Excel
- Proficient user of ERP Software and other accounting software and excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Good communication skills (speaking, reading, writing and listening) in English and Myanmar;
- Good Financial management skills and Performance evaluations
- Well understanding of IFRS
Working Hours: 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry & Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (186)
Accountant (CPA) – Negotiable Salary – Foreign Company on September 24, 2021 Full Time
Mechanic (အိတ်ချုပ်စက်ရုံ) – 250,000 – Foreign Company – (10) Posts on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Senior Accountant – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Admin & HR Manager (MBA/English 4 Skills) – 2,000,000 – Foreign Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time