Team 17 (VAC)
Job Location: Shwepyitha Township
Type of Business/Product: Production/Concrete
Gender: Female – (1)
Job Ref No.: 17P1672
Salary: 2,000,000 /- Kyats
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin) 4 skill is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or relevant field; CPA is a plus.
- Have foreign work experience (Repat with financial background is preferred).
- 8-12 years of working experience in accounting and/or finance.
- Myanmar Tax experience (commercial tax, corporate income tax and experienced in dealing with tax authority).
- Have sound communication experience with banks and CPA firms.
- Have strong communication skills, management skills, team leadership skills, organizational and co-ordination skills to develop strong working relationships
- Have good presentation skills – bilingual in English and Chinese (Mandarin) both written and verbal, in order to liaise properly with Chinese speaking counterparts.
- Have good M/S Office skills (Excel/Word/PPT etc.
- Collect, prepare and interpret reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries, and financial statements
- Produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Monitor and interpret cash flows and predict future trends
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Develop the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Analyze market trends to discover business opportunities and maximize profits
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Develop strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Research and report on factors influencing business performance
- Manage financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Maintain financial policies throughout the company.
- Establish and improve existing internal control, processes and drive process improvements
- Perform other ad-hoc projects when necessary and as assigned by the Management
Working Hour : 8:00A.M to 5: 00P.M
Holiday : Saturday (Alternate) and Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefit: Ferry will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title in subject line.
Offerd Salary2,000,000 - 2,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Experience8 Years +
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production