Job Location: ShwePyiThar Township
Type of Business/Product: Construction & Engineering
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P896
Salary: 2,000,000/- Kyats
- B.Com + CPA/ M.Com (or) Any graduated + CPA/ MBF/ ACCA ICT Skills MS Office Suite and accounting software.
- Minimum 10 years experience in related field.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations of banking system.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for insurance and loan processes.
- Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Check and align the costing procedure.
- Check and approve overall expenses of organization.
- Check and monitor asset register for monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Understanding the updated rules and regulations issued from Central Bank.
- Monitor and control Account Payable/ Receivable.
- Good time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Proven ability to make complex and time-sensitive decisions in the best interests of the organization.
- Ability to tell when something is wrong or to go wrong.
- Knowledge of Business Law.
- Must have ISO knowledge.
- Able to organize and manage the multiple priorities of tasks.
- Good verbal and written communications skills and ability to communicate clearly to others.
- Share to others to improve financial and accounting knowledges and skills.
- Manage and overall control the financing and accounting process
- Manage, prepare and file the necessary annual tax forms according to company and government policies
- Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial reports, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Analyze monthly budgeting and accounting reports about to control expenditure
- Analyze financial statements, conduct cost/ benefit analysis and identify areas of weakness
- Analyze the financial operation and risk report to present to top management
- Analyze and classify risks of investments to determine potential impacts upon company
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Supervise to the annual internal and external audits
- Provide insightful information and expectations to top management to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Responsible for cash flow and financial management
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly financial results, budget, and quarterly forecasts, and completion of the reporting requirements and presented findings to top level management
- Reporting to top management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Direct report to top management, financial advices and guide lines
- Implement and guide to align financial related rules and regulations, and laws
- Other duties assigned by Management
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry & Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,500,000 - 2,000,000 MMK
Career LevelTop-level Management
Experience8 Years +
Related Jobs (209)
Finance Assistant (Chinese 4skills) – 400,000 – Local Company on December 1, 2020 Full Time
Account Executive (Construction) – 600,000 – Foreign Company on November 26, 2020 Full Time
Finance Administration Manager – Attractive Salary – Japanese Company on November 26, 2020 Full Time