Job Location: South Okkalapa Township
Type of Business/Product: Engineering Service – Telecom
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 17P1052
Salary: USD 3000 /-
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; ACCA or CPA a plus
- 5-10 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc.
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
Working Hour : 9:00A.M to 5:00P.M.
Holiday : Saturday, Sunday and public holiday
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title in subject line.
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
Experience8 Years +
Related Jobs (108)
Chief Accountant – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on June 17, 2021 Full Time
Sales Data Analyst (Advanced Excel) – 350,000 – Local Company on June 16, 2021 Full Time
Senior Accountant (Monywa) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 16, 2021 Full Time