Job Location: Lanmadaw Township
Type of Business/Product: Logistics Industry
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 15P434
• Manage company’s in house truck.
• Purchasing and maintaining vehicles for deliveries.
• Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
• Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
• Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
• Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
• Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
• Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
• Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
• Complying with Myanmar Government of Transport laws and regulations.
• Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
• Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
• Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
• Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
• Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
• Bachelor’s Degree in minimum.
• Minimum 3 years of experience.
• Strong capacity in communication with clients.
• Fluent English language skills (especially in mail conversation).
• High problem-solving skills.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYForwarding / Shipping / Logistics
Related Jobs (236)
Sales Engineer (Automobile / Mandalay) – 400,000 – Foreign Company on September 26, 2020 Full Time
Assistant Maintenance Engineer (Automobile/ MP)– 500,000 – Local Company on September 26, 2020 Full Time
Assistant General Manager (Digital & Online) – 1,500,000 – Local Company on September 26, 2020 Full Time
Assistant General Manager (Admin & HR) – 1,500,000 – Local Company on September 26, 2020 Full Time
Assistant General Manager (Procurement) – 1,500,000 – Local Company on September 26, 2020 Full Time