Job Location: Bahan Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading Industry – Car Service Center
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 11P775
- Bachelor Degree
- Age between 45
- 5+ years experience in related position
- Able to work cross-functionally, build partnerships, and share knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job result; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making midcourse corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labor allocation for day to day operations.
- Ensure supplies are ordered for each job.
- Assist with quoting, project management, material purchasing and quality checks.
- Provide oversight and check job estimates.
- Mange inward goods, checking quantities, dispatching goods and receipting invoices.
- Regularly report progress on each job and quickly communicate delays or concerns with the Director – Operations. Report on manpower overruns or shortfalls.
- Act as a technical adviser on key projects and other areas of the business as requested.
- Work with the Director – Operations to respond to client’s requests for updates on the status of their jobs and keep the communication channels open to ensure information is accurate.
- Identify client’s needs and explain/demonstrate OWY’s Services to them, which may involve technical descriptions of products and the way they may be used.
- Receive and review feedback from customers and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Director to investigate customer complaints and concerns arising from products and suggest appropriate solutions. Discuss with team to identify appropriate course of action.
- Develop and implement systems to record, file and store information pertaining to client enquiries.
- Identify staff that require on-going training and implement training opportunities to ensure their skills are improved. Work with apprentices and semi-skilled staff to role model appropriate technical skills.
Provide feedbacks to staff that are not performing to the expected level and ensure human resources are informed of trends in performance.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holiday
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelTop-level Management
Related Jobs (206)
Page Sales Admin Staff – Negotiable – Local Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time
Procurement Executive (MBA) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time
Business Development Assistant (MBA) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time
Sales Admin (Pest Control) – 250,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time