Job Location: Dawbon Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing- Concrete
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P1009
Salary: 2,500,000/- Kyats
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management subject or equivalent professional knowledge in related field, preferred in MBA.
• Minimum 5years experience in the industry of ready-mix concrete with a track record of progressive responsibility and successful operations management is preferred.
• English 4 skills.
• Must be able to provide strong leadership and guidance to employees, both direct and indirect reports, to motivate and maintain interpersonal relationships.
• Must be an excellent motivator and team builder.
• Must be able to form strong social relationships and effectively communicate with both internal and external audiences.
• Must possess knowledge of and experience in managing financial performance to established targets, meeting or exceeding performance goals.
• Must demonstrate knowledge and understanding of rock and sand mining, ready-mix concrete, and/or asphalt operations and equipment, as well as MSHA regulations, engineering principles and procedures, and quality control systems and processes.
• Take an active role prioritizing safety for yourself and others to ensure for zero accidents
• Manage Employee Relations.
• Provide strong leadership, training, team building, and supervision to all operational employees within the area in order to support the operational function of the business.
• Provide guidance on all recruitment, training, development, and retention strategies for employees.
• Maintain Compliance.
• Ensure to be compliance with safety and operations policies and procedures.
• Work closely with Company resources to ensure that all present and future permits.
• Ensure that materials are in accordance with specifications and quality standards.
• Establish short and long-term business planning strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Develop an annual operating budget.
• Work with sales and operations teams to drive revenue and market share.
• Manage Process Improvement.
• Direct process improvement goals and objectives in order to ensure that productivity and efficiency goals are met.
• Ensure Economic Profit.
• Manage the annual budget process.
• Ensure to meet or exceed budget goals and objectives, improve return on their assets, and site to ensure that all capital projects are completed according to cost projections.
• Coach and Guide Others. Provide strong leadership skills by motivating and mentoring all employees.
• Set performance standards for employees and monitor performance.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Benefits: Car with a driver will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (240)
Page Sales Admin Staff – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time