Job Location: Yankin Township
Type of Business/Product: Construction Industry – Road
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 23P442
Salary: Negotiable Salary
- Communicate and liaise between Myanmar government, local communities and others.
- Represent the interests of company in meetings with Myanmar government and local communities.
- Fostering and maintenance a positive reputation for company with the Myanmar government and local communities.
- Link regularly with relevant Myanmar Government ministries to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Project manage multiple projects, manage a team and undertake necessary follow-up actions as assigned.
- Over 5 years working experience in the related fields.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics or other related fields.
- Good knowledge and understanding of government setting and protocols
- Previous experience dealing with local community on major projects.
- Strong networking skills and ability to develop strategic working relationships and network with industry stakeholders, client and Myanmar Government ministries
- Proven skills in negotiation and public relation management.
- Excellent proficiency of spoken and written English.
- Outstanding interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Able to work individually as well as with team members.
- Able to travel regularly
- Strong commitment to safety and ethical behavior.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday (half) & Sunday, Public Holiday
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYRoad & Bridge - Construction
Related Jobs (187)
Page Sales Admin Staff – Negotiable – Local Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time
MEP Project Manager (M&E) – 1,200,000 – Foreign Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time
Procurement Executive (MBA) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time
Business Development Assistant (MBA) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time