Job Location: North Dagon Township
Type of Business/Product: Production / Textile
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 19P833
Salary: 350,000/- Kyats
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Diploma (or) Certificate in Graphic Design.
- Must have minimum 2 years of experience in photo editing.
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe InDesign.
- Adobe Illustrator (proficient knowledge desired, but not a requirement).
- Adobe Premier Pro (basic knowledge desired, but not a requirement).
- It would be very advantageous to have knowledge of Premier Pro to do some basic video editing.
- Can use Internet, Email well – Must good in English.
- Must good in IT skill including use of Microsoft Office.
- Good in team work skills.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude.
- To assist in day to day tasks which include the editing of images, digitally rendering designs for clients, and ongoing work to join up images of wallpaper panels, including removing background from these panels.
- Additional work could include helping with testing the company website and assisting with making amendments to text and image uploads to the site (no web development knowledge is necessary).
- To print out the templates and EDM by using an inkjet printer.
- Image editing; ranging from basic adjustments and touch-ups to more technical and lengthy editing.
- Creating presentations and digital marketing materials in InDesign.
- Creating artwork for various marketing (social media, presentations, printed marketing materials, invitations to events) using existing artwork from wallpaper designs and manipulating them to fit a variety of templates.
- Creation of gifs using existing artwork.
- Assisting with maintaining the company website.
- This includes helping to upload images, and doing intermittent basicsite testing to identify any potential glitches.
- This does not require any previous web experience nor web development knowledge.
Working Hours: 8:30AM to 5:30PM
Holiday: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Transport allowance (or) Ferry & Performance Bonus will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary250,000 - 400,000 MMK
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production