Job Location: Sanchaung Township
Type of Business / Product: Microfinance & Investment
Gender: Male / Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 38P511
Salary: Attractive Salary
- Any degree /Graduate in Finance, or related area preferred.
- 8 to 10 years working experience (preferable experience with Banking Industry).
- Working experience on Loan Origination system or Credit Processing system is preferred.
- Committed in completing assignment within deadline, strong interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills and team oriented.
- Result oriented, great sense of responsibility and team player and High integrity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ensure that the department follows the process as defined in the FFCL credit policy, product programs and CBM regulatory guidelines.
- Reviewing disbursement conditions for each loan facility (lending agreement, collateral agreement, registration of collateral, other loan granting conditions stipulated in the Credit Policy and Product Programs).
- Book specific loans in the core system post-approval. Ensure that transactions are booked appropriately and systems are updated properly.
- Safe-keep and archive lending files including legal documentation.
- Conduct daily monitoring of Credit policy and product program deviations.
- Act as a coordinator for Credit Risk Matters internally and externally for the proper implementation of credit activity and controls.
- Monitor the approvals of credit requests and follow up on credit approval conditions (collaterals, insurance and other financial / non-financial covenants) – coordinate with RMs / Branch Managers for fulfillment
Anticipate and remediate potential systems issues that may create data integrity issues.
- Build and own a quality assurance process to ensure the data owned by the Bank is accurate at approval and is maintained for term of the relationship.
- Builds and maintains strong and effective relationships with cross-functional teams consisting of loan product sales, relationship management, operations, IT, and compliance to ensure data quality.
- In advance notify the relevant RMs on facilities / insurance expiry and seek updated documents.
- Maintain highest standards of professional conduct, ethics and integrity in the provision of services in the Credit Administration department.
- Be a sponsor for respectful workplace by ensuring every employee is valued for their contribution, treated with dignity, and given equal opportunity without any discrimination based on gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or sexual preference.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Publish Holidays
Benefits: Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
Experience8 Years +
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (185)
Inventory Associate (Mandalay) – 250,000 – Local Company on September 25, 2021 Full Time
Senior Accountant (Mandalay) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 25, 2021 Full Time
Cash Collector (Mandalay) – 200,000 – Local Company on September 25, 2021 Full Time
Junior Accountant – Negotiate Salary – Local Company on September 25, 2021 Full Time
Senior Accountant – Negotiate Salary – Local Company on September 25, 2021 Full Time