Job Location: North Dagon Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading Industry / FMCG
Gender: Male / Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 15P636
Salary: 2,000,000/- Kyats
To role is to recruit, develop and grow our people and have full accountability of end-to-end operational and strategic HR deliverables. Using the HR experience and business knowledge, the individual will provide guidance to the leaders and their team through all people-related matters as they navigate challenges and embrace opportunities.
• Accountable for end-to-end HR services and practices that will support the strategic growth of the business.
• Provide both strategic and tactile support to the, to line managers on any employment issue, conflict resolution and HR process while ensuring that the teams are fully compliant to employment legislation.
• Lead end to end resource planning, including budget planning, and recruitment.
• Proactively review and manage employee benefits programs to enhance productivity and add value to business objectives.
• Working together with the Learning Institute team to continuously improve the skills and capability development initiations.
• Implement people strategies and initiatives that will drive productivity and communication.
• Partner with leaders and their team to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of the business.
• Collaborate with HR team across the group of companies to champion and accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results.
• Analyze and interpret various People information and reports to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions.
• Work with leaders to develop and embed the culture required to support broader organizational goals.
• Any additional duties which may occasionally arise
Qualification & Experience:
• 5+ years of experience as a Senior HR professional in a similar role.
• Proven successful experience as a strategic partner with a dynamic organization in the food or customer-facing industry.
• A deep knowledge of employment legislation and HR practices.
• Demonstrable analytical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Ability to bring innovative and creative solutions to business challenges, confidently devising and presenting business cases for consideration by key stakeholders.
• A strong level of commercial awareness and business acumen.
• Ability to manage a complex work structure, able to juggle priorities, and ensure necessary deadlines are consistently achieved.
• Team-player, comfortable working in a matrix organization, using networking and influencing skills to positively achieve business results.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM To 5:30 PM
Benefits: Ferry & Uniform will be provided
Offerd Salary1,500,000 - 2,000,000 MMK
Career LevelTop-level Management
Related Jobs (109)
Admin & HR Manager (MBA/English 4 Skills) – 2,000,000 – Foreign Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Boiler Operator (Naypyitaw) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time