Team 11 (VAC)
Job Location: Hlaing Township
Type of Business/Product: Microfinance
Gender: Male /Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 11P763
- At least 5 years of working experience in Microfinance field at the senior role.
- Incumbent should show the capabilities to lead overall branch manager’s team and a
bunch of people at head office.
- Any Graduate (MBA is preferred)
- Education background in fields relevant to MFI or Banking operation would be an
- • Salary can negotiate upon skills & experience.
- Manage overall branch operations of Microfinance company in line with company
vision and objectives.
- Monitor the operations of all the branches in guidance of MFI laws and regulations,
directly supervise Branch Managers and Loan Officers
- Manage excellent relationship with relevant government department, coordinate with
Finance Department to facilitate FRD’s ground inspection and audit processes.
- Prepare annual business strategies, plans and set targets/KPIs for overall branch
operations , review and setup appropriate business targets to achieve overall goals of
- Supervise the full implementation of KPIs set by the operation department.
- Supervise the meetings with all branches and manages the operations of all branches
- Coordinate with the Finance Department and monitor the timely submission of
regional data, monthly and annual reports to FRD.
- Review the Branch performance on regular basis and present a performance analysis
to the Board and Board Level Committees on regular basis. Regularly visit all the
branches and coach the team.
- Identify the inherent risks of branch operations and monitor such risks so as to find
early signals on fraud cases. Eliminate violations of profession codes of ethics at
operation level and take immediate actions.
- Manage overdue cases, monitor the compliance of credit policy during loan process
and the compliance of monitoring policy post loan disbursement.
- Coordinate with Finance Department to review the branch level cost in accordance to
budget plan set
- Be a trainer to all the relevant staff and prepare annual calendar plan in coordination
with HR Department. Lead staff trainings for overall staff skills development
- Cooperate with Business Development Department to implement the business
development and expansion activities
- Develop the branch level staffs’ leadership skills needed for future career
- Fully monitor all branch staffs’ supports towards Good Brothers’ Group’s business
Working Hours: 9:00AM to 5:30PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holiday
Offerd Salary2,000,000 - 2,500,000 MMK
Career LevelTop-level Management
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (214)
Sales Admin (Pest Control) – 250,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time
Operation Manager (Healthcare & Spa) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time