Job Location: Tamwe Township
Type of Business/Product: Foreign Microfinance
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 11P738
Salary: 4,000,000/- Kyats
- A Bachelor Degree in economics, accounting, business administration, or any other social science field.
- Determined personality with initiative, perseverance, and the ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Good relations with different types of people and team spirit.
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility.
- Be a good facilitator, mentor, and coach.
- Very good communication and marketing skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to travel to field office frequently and ability to work under pressure.
- At least 7 years’ experience at a senior managerial level in the Microfinance industry.
- Develop viable Micro Finance Program overall business plan in careful consultation among the team, ensuring the alignment with strategy.
- Implement the MF Program strategy, five-year business plans, and the annual operating plans in accordance with Core Values, Mission Statement, and relevant policies and protocols.
- Establish appropriate, effective, and efficient monitoring tools and systems for the MF Program operations.
Develop, revise and update operations manual and procedures concerning lending methodologies, financial services, internal control system, and other relevant documents are according to the standardized system of MFI.
- Revise and/or newly developed products based on market surveys and client regular feedbacks.
- Promote the integration of MF operation with digitization.
- Consolidation of all the required operation data and other factors reported by Are Operation Manager and submit to GM on time.
- Prepare, submit and distribute branch operation reports as well as MF Program’s operational reports to the Financial Regulatory department and respective Township authorities in a timely manner.
- The MF Program plan and targets are achieved, variances (if any) are properly identified and explained, and correction actions are taken. All operation policies and procedures are applied consistently, uniformly, and in compliance across all branches.
- Ensure rapid scaling up with quality operational performance consistent with standards for MF Program.
- Develop loan tracking system, MIS reporting system in cooperation with ICT team and Innovation team; closely follow up and monitor the system implementation.
- Follow up with audit findings and recommendations on the operation.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (208)
Page Sales Admin Staff – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time