Job Location: Hlaing Township
Type of Business/Product: Microfinance
Gender: Male / Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 34P529
Salary: 3,000,000/- Kyats
• Any Graduate (MBA is preferred)
• At least 5 years of working experience in Microfinance field at the senior role.
• Education background in fields relevant to MFI’s operation would be an advantage.
• Incumbent should show the capabilities to lead overall branch manager’s team and a bunch of people at head office.
• Routine business travelling between regional branches is expected.
• Good communication skills.
• Manage overall branch operations of Microfinance company in line with company vision and objectives.
• Monitor the operations of all the branches in guidance of MFI laws and regulations, directly supervise Branch Managers and Loan Officers.
• Manage excellent relationship with relevant government department, coordinate with Finance Department to facilitate FRD’s ground inspection and audit processes.
• Prepare annual business strategies, plans and set targets/KPIs for overall branch operations, review and setup appropriate business targets to achieve overall goals of MFI.
• Supervise the full implementation of KPIs set by the operation department.
• Supervise the meetings with all branches and manages the operations of all branches.
• Coordinate with the Finance Department and monitor the timely submission of regional data, monthly and annual reports to FRD.
• Review the Branch performance on regular basis and present a performance analysis to the Board and Board Level Committees on regular basis. Regularly visit all the branches and coach the team.
• Identify the inherent risks of branch operations and monitor such risks so as to find early signals on fraud cases.
• Eliminate violations of profession codes of ethics at operation level and take immediate actions.
• Manage overdue cases, monitor the compliance of credit policy during loan process and the compliance of monitoring policy post loan disbursement.
• Coordinate with Finance Department to review the branch level cost in accordance to budget plan set.
• Be a trainer to all the relevant staff and prepare annual calendar plan in coordination with HR Department. Lead staff trainings for overall staff skills development.
• Cooperate with Business Development Department to implement the business development and expansion activities.
• Develop the branch level staffs’ leadership skills needed for future career development.
• Fully monitor all branch staffs’ supports towards Good Brothers’ Group’s business activities.
• Lead, monitor and close the recovery cases which requires filing legal cases with the relevant legal departments.
• Document the Key Function Documents which may include business policy and legal cases related documents.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (155)
Operation Staff (Telecommunication) – 150,000 – Local Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Admin Supervisor – Negotiable Salary – Local Compan on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Marketing Manager (Education Service) – 3,000,000 – Foreign Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
Head of Risk (Microfinance/ Bank) – Attractive Salary – Foreign Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
L&D Manager (Learning & Development/ HR) – 2,000,000 – Local Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
Scheduling Officer (Admin Department) – 300,000 – Australia Company on September 20, 2021 Freelance
Operation Supervisor (Delivery Services / Muse) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time