Job Location: Bahan Township
Type of Business/Product: Engineering- Road & Bridge
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P770
Salary: 2,000,000/- Kyats
- Bachelor’s degree required ME or BE (Civil) and advance diploma in quality surveying.
- At least 8 years of experiences in infrastructure projects and road and bridge construction.
- Excellent communications skills (oral & written).
- Independent to lead tender team and Contract team (7-9 staff) and provide relevant advice.
- Ability to lead, plan and manage several tender projects effectively at the same time;
- Experience with Infrastructure Projects and road and bridge construction.
- Experience High Quality Standard Road and Bridges Projects.
- Ability for travel and to traverse job sites.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office software’s, project management, etc;
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours including public holidays.
- Good price negotiation skill with vendors and subcontractors.
- A creative and innovative approach to problem-solving.
- Negotiating and team-working skills and the ability to motivate and lead those on site.
- The ability to write clear and precise reports and to relate complex information in a simple way to a diverse range of people.
- Detailed knowledge of past and current road and bridges construction technology, processes, materials, and legal matters.
- Salary can negotiate upon skills and experiences.
- Leader Quantity Surveyors in the tender and post contract functions.
- Responsibilities for all cost estimating, cost planning, cost studies, cost monitoring and controlling, measurement.
- Cost planning and commercial management throughout the entire life cycle of the project from inception to post completion.
- Risk management and calculation.
- Procurement advice and assistance during the tendering procedures.
- Tender analysis and agreement of the contract sum.
- Commercial management and contract administration.
- Preparing bill of quantities (BOQ) and tender document, drafting contract conditions.
- Effectively contracts negotiation.
- Assessment of contractor’s claims and advice on contractual disputes.
- Effectively manage internal budget control, advice on cost limits and budgets.
- Undertaking cost analysis for construction works.
- Study on procurement strategy with purchasing manager and advising on favorable strategy to reduce cost.
- Provide Order of magnitude costs for construction projects.
- Refine, Monitor and Control costs during design development.
- Valuing completed work, arranging payments.
- Managing construction projects on behalf of the government to ensure that the project is completed on time and within the budget.
- Giving expect advice on contractual claims arising out of construction projects.
- Identify of cost risks in tender returns.
- To review and complete the bid forms, tender documents and ensure that they are within the tender instructions, specifications and drawings;
- To closely monitor the results of the tenders and update them in the tender registier.
- Preparing and analyzing casting for tenders.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the client.
- Oversee the preparation of tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Issue Project Insurance, Insurance Claims, Bonds, Security and Bank Guarantees.
- Oversee and monitor the incoming and outgoing of correspondence between Clients/ subcontractors/ suppliers and the contractor.
- Analyses the estimates and identifies the abnormalities and makes sure that their accuracies are verified.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,500,000 - 2,000,000 MMK
Career LevelTop-level Management
Experience8 Years +
Related Jobs (189)
Page Sales Admin Staff – Negotiable – Local Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time
Geologist Engineer (Banmauk) – 400,000 – Local Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time
MEP Project Manager (M&E) – 1,200,000 – Foreign Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time
Sales Executive (Air Con) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time
Sales Admin (Pest Control) – 250,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time