Job Location: Dagon Township
Type of Business/Product: Microfinance
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P914
Salary: 5,000,000/- Kyats
- Any Graduate, MBA is prefer.
- About 10 years risk management experience in Banking and Microfinance field.
- Good knowledge of loan products and its credit operation processes.
- Good knowledge of the regulatory compliance issues related to the operations of the company.
- Able to drive and thrive in a performance-oriented environment.
- Must possess good general management capabilities.
- A strong communicator with good written and presentation skills in English.
- Ability to work with external parties, e.g. government department, external vendors, financial institutions and banks to enhance the Company’s (new and existing) operational capabilities and efficiency with respect to credit and credit operations.
- A self-starter who is energetic, achievement oriented and an excellent team player.
- Impeccable integrity.
• Be a part of the senior management team to evaluate and monitor the Company’s business activities, developing appropriate credit risk management mechanisms for each business segment, making appropriate recommendations for risk exposure in various areas.
• Implement the overall Credit Risk Management Framework for the Company and oversee its effective application.
• Continuously improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of credit risk management processes.
• To establish and lead the Risk Department to provide checks and balances to risk exposure in the Company.
• Ensure business heads and all Risk Control Owners understand and accept their risk management responsibilities.
• Maintain an open and cooperative relationship in dealings with regulators.
• Management of Company’s Risk Oversight Committee, ensuring that the committee is exercising its responsibilities effectively within its delegated authority; actively participate in other key committees through membership.
• Assess periodically the risk profile of the Company and maintain alignment with risk appetite by rebalancing of risks or controls that may be required in response to internal and external factors.
• Initiate, at least annually and with guidance from specialists, a stress test and scenario programme, review the results and assess their implications.
• Ensure that effective management response plans are in place to respond to extreme but plausible scenarios.
• Uphold the integrity of risk/return decisions, by challenging business and control function heads to demonstrate that risk origination and control decisions are consistent with strategy and risk appetite.
• Ensure that material risk exposures and related issues are reported to the responsible governance committees and Business-level committees as appropriate.
• Assign risk authorities to suitable named individuals in line with their skills and judgment.
• Maintain and effectively communicate risk control parameters across the Bank, including policies, control standards, risk exposure limits and other control levers in order to maintain the Bank’s risk profile in line with Governance, Risk Management and Control Standards.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry & Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
Experience8 Years +
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (306)
Junior Accountant – Negotiate Salary – Local Company on June 15, 2021 Full Time