Job Location: Hlaing Township
Type of Business/Product: Microfinance
Gender: Male / Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 34P479
Salary: 3,000,000/- Kyats
• Any Graduate (MBA is preferred)
• At least 5 years of working experience in Financial Institutions or Microfinance field
• Education background in fields relevant to MFI’s operation would be an advantage
• Routine business travelling between regional branches is expected
• Good communication skills.
• Lead overall Risk Management functions, with supervision to all risk officers, credit underwriters and audit executives.
• Engage in full credit underwriting process from reviewing the risk profile of each product portfolio. Develop, implement and monitor full credit risk acceptance criteria.
• Support Group side for internal audit and coordinate to conduct a proper audit systems.
• Lead portfolio quality and product diversification analysis
• Reassess loans in accordance to credit policy, monitors the departments KPI and report to the management team base on the Timely report submitted by Risk and Recovery Team
• Set a recovery timeline for non-performing loans, lead and supervise the recovery process and deploy the necessary recovery strategy
• In cases of doubtful loans, test and closely monitor the recovery process using (Recovery and Collection’s Net Flow, Repayment Trend Analysis, Vintage Analysis) and continuously reassess the loan and Risk Map.
• Establish relationships with Credit Associations, MMFA, Credit Bureau to familiarize oneself with risk mitigation and prevention measures
• Advise on the loan operation process and check on the compliance of rules and regulations, standards and rates set by MFI laws and FRD
• Implement Credit Policy and cooperate on the developments of policy and operation procedure for new products
• Reports to the management team on the assessment results of compliance on Financial Policy and Procedures, Credit Policy and the immediate correction actions and plans in case of violations
• Provide trainings all branches on identifications, prevention and prevention and preparation actions regarding fraud cases
• Lead, monitor and close the recovery cases which requires filing legal cases with the relevant legal departments
• Document the Key Function Documents which may include business policy and legal cases related documents
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (220)
Area Operation Manager (Microfinance) – 1,000,000 – Foreign Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Account Executive (English 4 Skills) – Negotiable Salary – Foreign Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Marketing Manager (Education Service) – 3,000,000 – Foreign Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
Cashier (Thaton, Mon State) – 250,000 – Local Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
Head of Risk (Microfinance/ Bank) – Attractive Salary – Foreign Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
Senior Accountant (Thaton, Mon State) – 400,000 – Local Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
Chief Accountant (Thaton, Mon State) – 800,000 – Local Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
Accountant cum Chinese Translator (Hlaingtharyar) – 700,000 – Local Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time