Job Location: Thilawa,Thanlyin Township
Type of Business/Product: Plants and Services Technology – Processing grains and food, consumer foods
Gender: Male/Female – (1)
Job Ref No.: 17P963
Salary: USD 3500
- Bachelor or Higher Degree in Engineering, Business Management and added acumen in food processing technology or equivalent
- A self-starter, highly motivated and a results driven sales professional with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ideally experience in post-harvest and milling industry for grains, animal feed and cereals.
- Minimum 10 years of regional sales experience, especially in SEA.
- Experience in sales of capital goods and investment projects.
- Ability to lead a matrix team with strong leadership competencies
- Strong technical background with solution selling
- Excellent and proven sales track record
- Results driven and target oriented
- Good analytical capabilities and solution-oriented
- Can influence others without direct authority
- Very good verbal and written communication in English
- Able to communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to convince and has a healthy dose of assertiveness
- Feels comfortable to work with different cultures
- Sales and business development for the complete Buhler portfolio.
- Responsible for Orders Released and Lead Generation for Buhler portfolio.
- Coordinate and drive the Sales & Service (SAS) sales process from lead to close.
- Core interface between Business Areas and SAS organization.
- Defines and communicates the business’s KPIs and targets to sales personnel, analyses patterns in consumer and market behavior, and subsequently defines data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
- Operative implementation of the Business Area’s targets and strategies in Myanmar.
- Promote marketing activities (exhibitions, seminars, events, workshops etc.) in cooperation with Business
- Area marketing and Regional Marketing team.
- Active technical sales and commercial support of the SAS’ sales team for selling (sales strategy, definition of the project requirements, product/ solutions, quotation, presentations, contract negotiations etc.) and for canvassing new customers and new projects.
- Define quote specifications and scope of the quote documentation for the projects and ensure price quality.
- Cooperation with Business Unit product managers and technology specialists with regional market information.
- Support Project Manager to facilitate his contact to the customer regarding project handling.
- Coordinate and ensure local sales person to close business on time and within budget.
- Foster and support SAS sales process to maintain SOM and CRM systems.
- Proactively looking at competitors analysis and strategize action plans to stay ahead.
- Oversee stock management to ensure the stock are flowing on time.
- Full overview of the responsible markets including competitors, thereby supporting the development of successful market strategies and the targets.
- Help define Customer Service (CS) strategies jointly with SAS CS Head to grow our spares and service business across the country.
- Prepare budgets, sales plans and responsible for achieving sales targets and monitor cash flow.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Sunday and Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title in subject line.
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
Related Jobs (165)
Sales Admin (Pest Control) – 250,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time