Job Location: Bahan Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading & Distribution- Agriculture Products
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P1248
Salary: 3,000,000/- Kyats
• Strong analytical skills with capacity to spot errors in data collected, clean data, index data and analyze data.
• Curiosity with a keen ability to relate to farmers, field staff, research associates, managers and senior management and donors/investors.
• Excellent communicator who can produce crisp, clear slide decks and present to senior management, donors and internal staff members .
• Collaborative manager with the skills to build, coach and lead a team of 5-7 members.
• Effective leader comfortable managing up, down and laterally and working with cross-functional teams.
• Background in statistics or economics is an advantage.
• Salary can negotiate upon skills & experience.
• Lead and manage a team of 5 to 7 team members, coach them and equip them with effective research skills.
• Work closely with our senior management team and other stakeholders in designing the assessments
• Design and execute timely research studies, from research scoping, methodology design, data collection to analysis.
• Refining and implementing data collection methodologies and tools.
• Developing systems and practices to efficiently deliver the results and effectively integrate findings into organizational processes and decision making.
• Converting qualitative and quantitative data into reports and graphics.
• Spend time talking to farmers and traveling in the field, once circumstances allow, to understand the fast-changing needs of farmers, including the impact of specific products and services.
• Develop insights and look for opportunities to maximize the impact of our offerings on farm households.
• Effectively communicate (written and orally in Myanmar and English) organization’s impact in a well-structured, articulate way to internal and external audiences.
• Engage with organization’s investors and partners around our impact measurement strategy and findings.
• Engage with internal stakeholders, from field staff to team leaders, to ensure that they understand the need and importance of impact evaluations and are aware of the impact methodologies
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
INDUSTRYAgriculture and Mining
Related Jobs (132)
Operation Staff (Telecommunication) – 150,000 – Local Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Admin Supervisor – Negotiable Salary – Local Compan on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Marketing Manager (Education Service) – 3,000,000 – Foreign Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
Head of Risk (Microfinance/ Bank) – Attractive Salary – Foreign Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
L&D Manager (Learning & Development/ HR) – 2,000,000 – Local Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
Scheduling Officer (Admin Department) – 300,000 – Australia Company on September 20, 2021 Freelance
Operation Supervisor (Delivery Services / Muse) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time