Job Location: Bahan Township
Type of Business/Product: Construction & Property Management
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P869
Salary: 2,000,000/- Kyats
- Any graduate or bachelor degree in HR Management, Business Management.
- MBA degree holders are more preferable.
- Minimum 7 years and above of relevant work experience.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team player.
- Fluency of communication in English and Myanmar.
- Strong understanding of Myanmar Labor law and policy on foreign investment.
- Good Microsoft Office skills and related software.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Manage the HR team to provide day-to operational HR support to the business.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Negotiate and Problem Solving for the part of Human Resources issues.
- Prepare HR budget and ensure the activities within budget.
- To establish company policies and procedures.
- Organize meetings with Management, plans for manpower as per requirements
- Organize the company functions as per management guidelines as needed.
- Work with department manager and corporate staff to develop.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing labor law .
- Lead company compliance with all existing Governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements including any related to the Myanmar’s With Leaves and Holidays Act, the Department of Labor, worker compensation.
- Manage all training and development relate activities.
- Prepare the weekly, monthly and yearly report.
- To evaluate company culture and provide recommendations on changes to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned and required.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday (half) & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,500,000 - 2,000,000 MMK
Career LevelTop-level Management
INDUSTRYBuilding / Construction
Related Jobs (127)
Service Admin Executive (Automobile) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 24, 2021 Full Time
Facebook Page Admin Staff – 200,000 – Local Company – 8 Posts on September 24, 2021 Full Time
Training Center Manager (Gym) – 800,000 – Local Company on September 24, 2021 Full Time
Assistant General Manager (Pipeline Installing Service) – 600,000 – Foreign Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Admin & HR Manager (MBA/English 4 Skills) – 2,000,000 – Foreign Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time