Team 36 (VAC)
Job Location: Mawlamyaing, Mon State
Type of Business/Product: Distribution / Mobile & Electronics Accessories
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 36P1075
Salary: 1,500,000 /- Kyats
- Any Graduate, more preferable MBA or certificate/ Diploma / Degree in HR.
- Candidate must be age 35 above.
- At least 5-8 years working Experience in related field.
- Monitor and implement all HR functions and policies.
- Leadership skills, communication skill and knowledge of HRM & HRD.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program, counseling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews, recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establish and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conduction periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, preparing pay budgets, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions, recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensure planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees, scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, counseling employees and supervisors.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resources federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedure.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employee, following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results an needed.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Holidays: A day per week.
Benefit: Meal Allowances + Staying Allowances + Performance Bonus + Incentives + Annual Bonus + Phone Bill Allowances.
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Hotline: 01-8395936, 09-765395936
Offerd Salary1,500,000 - 2,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYWholesales and Distribution
Related Jobs (817)
Sales Staff (Bags) – 200,000 – Local Company on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Senior Accountant (LCCI Level 3) – 500,000 – Local Company on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Office Staff – 250,000 – Local Company – 2 Posts on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Production Supervisor (Media) – 500,000 – Local Company on May 31, 2023 Full Time