Job Location: Naypyitaw Region
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing Industry / Cement
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P1115
Salary: 500,000/- Kyats
- University graduate.
- Must have an HR/Admin certificate or diploma.
- Have 2 years of experience in related field.
- Must have experience in HR operation – daily attendance, leave, fingerprint software.
- Be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail
- Supervise overall human resources and administration responsibilities
- Supervise the recruitment process including posting, recruiting, interviewing, and hiring for open positions
- Have knowledge of the payroll process.
- Dealing with related government offices such as SSB and labor affairs.
- Prepare for weekly department plan and report.
- Good computer skills.
- And other assigned works.
- Active and good personality.
- Good interpersonal skill & communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Willing to work in Naypyitaw Region.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday (Half) & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Food and accommodation will be provided
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (924)
Finance Manager (Mandalay) – 2,000,000 – Joint Venture Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Supervisor (Patheingyi Township) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Chief Accountant (CPA or ACCA) – 1,200,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Sales Driver (FMCG/ Mayangon Township) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Executive (Logistics Service/ Pazundaung Township) – 450,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Staff (Logistics Service/Pazundaung Township) – 300,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time