Job Location: Hlaing Township
Type of Business/Product: IT Industry
Job Ref No.: 21P1476
Salary: 450,000 /-Kyats+ Allowance
- University degree with any major subject plus Post graduate diploma in Business Administration or
- Human Resources Management
- Minimum 3 years’ human resources experience and preferably at the Supervisory Level
- Familiarity with facility management operations.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and sociability skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good knowledge of local legislation and Myanmar Labour Law
- Familiarity with Attendance Software and resume database
- Preferable who have experienced using HR Software
- Performs that the policies and procedures of the company must be adhered to by the employees.
- Advise and support the implementation of the policies, procedures and training-related to companies to the Management Team.
- Manage the performance of the subordinates of the HR Department and effectively deploy the job assignment.
- Implement the performance management procedures effectively and advise the results and actions to the
- Management Team in order to improve the performance, and personality of employees and be interested and active in the job.
- Advise the laws, regulations, and guidelines stated by the Government to the Management Team from time to time and perform to comply accordingly.
- Manage the recruitment processes such as searching the suitable recruitment agencies, and networks, overseeing the job posting and job application collection in order to fulfil the recruitment requirement on time.
- Performs the selection processes by interviewing based on the job specifications, and job requirements of the position in a systematic manner.
- Supervise in the preparation of job offer letters, probation progress evaluation, and binding the employment contract by complying with the Myanmar Labour Laws.
- Manage to ensure that the employee resignation, termination, and dismissal matters must be performed by the statutory.
- Be able to supervise to ensure that staff arrival and departure time, and leave management are done in an orderly manner.
- Payroll and overtime calculations to be able to pay employees’ salaries on time and payslip
If disputes and complaints arise in the workplace, review the situation and report to the Management
- Team to be able to resolve them in the right way.
- Manage the training-delivering procedures to be able to conduct the training as per the annual training plan.
- Personnel requirements and personnel issues presented by the relevant Project Sites; must be dealt with in a timely manner.
- Be able to have a good relationship with the government offices for social security and personnel matters.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
INDUSTRYIT Software and Internet
Related Jobs (917)
Finance Manager (Mandalay) – 2,000,000 – Joint Venture Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Supervisor (Patheingyi Township) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Chief Accountant (CPA or ACCA) – 1,200,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Sales Driver (FMCG/ Mayangon Township) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Executive (Logistics Service/ Pazundaung Township) – 450,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Staff (Logistics Service/Pazundaung Township) – 300,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time