Job Location: Laukkai, Shan State
Type of Business/Product: Hotel Industry
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 23P447
- Any Graduate.
- At least 5 years’ experience in HR field.
- Must have experience in training development.
- Able to speak in Chinese language.
- Strong computer skills and MS Office proficiency.
- Excellence communication, organizing, presentation, problem solving skills.
- Able to work multi task and under pressure.
- Good personality, sound ethic and good working relationship with others.
- Able to work in Laukkai, Shan State.
- Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within an organization.
- Responsible for the development of training programs aimed at aligning talent management with organizational goals.
- Plan the performance management and assess the performance of the employees.
- Responsible for payroll software.
- Administering the organization’s medical benefits programs.
- Researching and analyzing benefits plans, programs, and policies.
- Supporting in implementing and revising the company policy.
- Responsible for labor issue.
- Perform other related job duties as required.
Working Hours : 12 Hours per day (Shift Rotate)
Holidays : One day per week
Benefits : Food & Accommodation will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
INDUSTRYHotel / Hospitality
Related Jobs (255)
Sales Admin (Pest Control) – 250,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time
Operation Manager (Healthcare & Spa) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time