Job Location: Pabedan Township
Type of Business / Product: Financial Services
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No: 24P610
Salary: 500,000 /- Kyats
• Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions such as recruitment, payroll, compensation and benefits, employee relations, performance management, etc.
• Assist in the formulation and execution of HR policies, guidelines, and procedures
• Support in salary reviews and compensation benchmarking exercises
• Other ad-hoc HR duties and projects
• Administer job posting, shortlisting, coordination of interviews, etc
• Management in practical matters, general affairs, and administration
• Arrange business trips, hotel and flight bookings, etc.
• Build a positive working environment with highly professional skills
• Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained
• Manage & Maintain the company’s fixed asset
• Daily Report to Manager
• Any graduate Good personality combined with excellent communication and reporting skills
• Must be fluent or well communicate level in English and must be good communication Skill
• Can perform effectively leading role in HR function such as recruitment and selection, Wages and Salary, Welfare, Health and safety, employment relation, resignation, and termination process
• Must be able to work independently and in a stressful situation
• Proficiency in using a computer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & Email)
• Have two years of experiences in a related field
• Honest, hard-working, and passionate
• Willing to work in a team manner and willing to learn and improve one’s skill
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and problem-solving and negotiation skills.
Working Hours: 8:30 Am to 5:30 Pm
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
Related Jobs (213)
Page Sales Admin Staff – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time