Job Location: Tamwe Township
Type of Business/Product: Foreign Microfinance
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 11P545
Salary: 1,500,000/- Kyats
- Any Bachelor Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience and more knowledge prefer in the factory field.
- Knowledge of customer policies, service procedures, and standards.
- People-oriented attitude and the willingness the learn.
- Must be English (4) Skills and Microsoft Office (Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint).
- Skillful using email & Internet.
- To develop and administer various human resources plans and processes.
- To plan, organize, and control all activities of the department; to participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- To implement and annually update the compensation program; rewrite job descriptions as necessary; conduct annual salary surveys and develop merit pool (salary budget); analyze compensation; monitor the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- To develop, recommend and implement personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow;
- To plan and recruit all levels of employees, write and place advertisements; work with line managers to screen and interview candidates.
- Training has to be conducted for new employee training have to be conducted for new- employee orientations by coordinating with Training Manager, monitor career-path program and employee relations counseling; conduct exit interviews;
- To establish and maintain department records and reports. Participates in administrative and operational staff meetings and attend other meetings, such as seminars; to maintain organizational charts and employee directory;
- To provide training for junior HR staff and regional level HR staff and regional level HR staff if necessary;
- To attend and manage social affair when necessary;
- To update changes of the law and ensure compliance with all labor laws of Myanmar’
- To implement and strengthen organized communication culture;
- To support staff relations for teamwork and avoid tensions.
- To analyze problems within staff cooperation and attitudes.
- To solve staff complaints (grievance management and monitoring)
- To participate departmental inquiry team to investigate.
- To create the required training programs which are aligned with the Company’s objectives after training need assessment (TNA) by coordination with the Training Manager and respective department manager.
- To prepare and implement a training budget.
- To build a relationship with external training providers.
- To take such other action ancillary to the foregoing and otherwise commensurate with the job title.
- To lead digitization projects related to the HR function, given the necessary support from technology teams
- Good experience in using HR systems; preferable if having experience in implementing/rolling-out HR systems
- To take care of the learning and development of the employees
Working Hours:: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (200)
Branch Manager (Thai Speaking Only/Myawaddy) – USD 700 – Thai Company on September 25, 2020 Full Time
Senior Admin & HR Executive – 600,000 – Local Company on September 24, 2020 Full Time
HR Executive (English Speaking) – 600,000 – Local Company on September 24, 2020 Full Time
Showroom Sales Executive (IT/Mobile Phone) – 400,000 – Local Company – 3 Posts on September 24, 2020 Full Time
Operation Officer (DSA Prefer) – 500000 – Local Company on September 24, 2020 Full Time