Job Location: Mandalay Region.
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing – Three bikes/Motorcycles.
Gender: Male – (1)
Job Ref No.: 17P805
Salary: 1,000,000 /- Kyats
- Degree Holder with solid HR concepts.
- Minimum 5 years and above of relevant work experience.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Motivation. Discretion and Ethics.
- Team spirit and integration.
- Good English communication skill (both in written and spoken).
- Good local legislation knowledge (e.g. Myanmar Employment Laws).
- Good Microsoft Office skills (hands on experience in Excel skills is a must).
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team player.
- Ability to constructively question the status and propose constructive and creative ideas to address observed gaps.
- Ability to thrive on challenges in a very fast-paced and high-volume environment where quality and speed are of essence.
- Meticulous, organized and possesses a flair for numbers.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Identifying Key performance indicators of Job roles.
- Preparing the employment contract for employees.
- Making Employee Orientations.
- Evaluating the employee performance managements.
- Planning and arranging the training and development programs and creating the learning & development opportunities for employees.
- Analyzing and measuring the productivity of the training programs.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork.
- Monitoring employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive.
- Working with Management to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the organization and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employee.
- Coordinating and direct work activities to managers and employees.
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees.
- Calculating the employee’s attendances and preparation for payroll calculation.
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management.
- Conducting various welfare farewell activities.
- Able to perform local and international recruiting for any level of position.
- Prepare and implement the yearly/monthly training plan and Budget.
- To evaluate company culture and provide recommendations changes to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Conduct Salary and Benefits surveys, in recommending changes in the structure and rules of the compensation program, coordination and monitoring of the overall program (Wages and Salary Administration).
- Support the business unit in aligning business and people strategies with corporate objectives and priorities.
- Recommending new policies, approaches and procedures.
- Preparing monthly report.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software systems (Optional).
Working Hour : 9:00A.M to 5:30P.M
Holiday : Sunday and Public Holidays.
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title in subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Experience8 Years +
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (307)
Digital Marketing Assistant Manager (Insurance) – 700,000 – Local Company on October 21, 2020 Full Time
Project Manager (Civil) – Attractive Salary – Local Company on October 21, 2020 Full Time
General Manager (English 4 Skills) – 1,500,000 – Local Company on October 21, 2020 Full Time
Sales & Marketing Manager (Fashion) – 800,000 – Local Company on October 21, 2020 Full Time