Job Location: Hlaingthayar Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing – FMCG
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No: 29P646
- Previous experience as a manager, supervisor, coordinator, or relevant position.
- Bachelor’s degree or certifications in the Human Resource field.
- Experience in industry procedures, costs, and terms.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Gmail.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel locally.
- Proficiency in both Burmese and English.
- Develop and administer human resources plans and procedures that relate to the organization’s personnel.
- Plan, organize and control the activities and actions of the HR department.
- Contribute to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Implement and revise the organization’s compensation program.
- Assess employees’ performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Create, revise and oversee job descriptions, responsibilities, and authorities.
- Conduct annual salary surveys.
- Analyze wage and salary reports and data to determine a competitive compensation plan.
- Develop, analyze and update the organization’s salary budget.
- Develop, analyze and update the organization’s evaluation program.
- Develop, revise and recommend personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintain and revise the organization’s handbook on policies and procedures.
- Perform benefits administration.
- Manage and participate in the recruitment process.
- Oversee and conduct new employee orientations and employee relations counseling functions
Oversee exit interviews.
- Maintain and ensure all employee attendance records, leave records, employee lists, and other human resources-related records.
- Participate in administrative staff meetings.
- Maintain the organization’s directory and organizational charts.
- Recommend new policies, approaches, and procedures.
- Oversee the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Contract with external suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation service.
- Communicate and cooperate effectively with relevant departments in the organization.
- Perform other related duties and requirements of the Human Resources Department.
- Follow instructions from and report to the Board of Directors and Chairman.
Working Hour: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry & Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (238)
Sales Admin (Pest Control) – 250,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time
Senior Accountant – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time
Operation Manager (Healthcare & Spa) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time