Job Location: North Okkalapa Township
Type of Business/Product: Service Industry – Delivery
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 31P474
Salary: Negotiable Salary
- Any Graduated (Master Degree Preferred)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Age is between 25 to 35 years old.
- Over 5 years’ experience in related field
- Excellent computer skill
- Understanting of local labor law
- Good in written and spoken Myanmar and English
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishing human resources strategies according to organizational objectives.
- Establishing and implementing human resources policies.
- Excellent coordination between management board and employees.
- Implementing and managing recruitment process.
- Creating and implementing learning and development program.
- Monitor and implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including staffing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations.
- Creating positive working environment at all level
- Coordinate and implement performance management system with MD and Director
- Monthly payroll, recruitment and administrative reports to MD
- Manages human resources operation by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling and disciplining staff
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with law, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipation legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
Maintains and updates job descriptions and person specifications for all positions.
- Advises management on how to resolve employee relations issues.
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Lunch & Ferry will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Related Jobs (115)
Operation Manager (Healthcare & Spa) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time