Team 22 (VAC)
Job Location: Kyauk Phyu – Rakhine State
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing/Engineering Industry / Gas
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 22P898
- Fresh graduates of key universities or retired engineers and cadres of the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Proficient in Chinese and English.
- Senior engineers of environmental monitoring agencies.
- Familiar with Myanmar’s environmental protection and safety laws and regulations, and mainly coordinate external work.
- Must be able to stay in office provided place.
- Willing to travel.
- Dock with the Environmental Protection Bureau during the construction period.
- Responsible for various environmental protection permits during the construction period.
- Assist environmental monitoring agencies to conduct evaluations and submit reports
- Responsible for the construction quality and progress of environmental protection facilities during the construction period.
Working Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Accommodation/Ferry/Language Allowance/ Travel Allowance
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
ExperienceLess than & Equal 1 Year