Job Location: Naypyitaw Region
Type of Business/Product: Construction / Hydro Power, Power Plant & Solar Project
Job Ref No.: 18P1195
Salary: 1,300,000/- Kyats
- BE (Electrical), BE (Mechanical) or other equivalent qualification.
- 4 plus years of experience in hydropower power plant construction or maintenance project.
- Familiarity in Structure Engineering for hydropower implementation.
- Knowledge in MS Project, Primavera P6 is an added bonus.
- Identify and negotiate with EPC contractors and reviewers for the construction and commissioning of hydropower plants.
- Review the civil, mechanical and electrical components of hydropower and other infrastructure/ facilities.
- Review of drawings, bill of quantities, planning & scheduling and technical reports submitted by the
- Contractor/ Consultant.
- Ensure quality and completeness of the deliverables in reference to the approved Terms of Reference.
- Assist in preparation of the tender/ contract documents and its evaluation for the procurement of works, goods and services.
- Assist to carryout EIA/ IEE, connection agreement, PPA, financial closure procedures and other regulatory works with Line Agencies.
- Perform power system analysis, protective relay calibration, high-voltage, and efficiency testing, and other specialized work such as vibration analysis, lubrication studies, ultrasound, and thermography as needed through the project stages.
- Liaise and obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities to ensure all project development works comply with local regulations and laws.
- Develop the design criteria and the document deliverables list for the project.
- Review protection & control equipment design for hydropower plant implementation.
- Generate equipment specifications, monitor vendor technical compliance and witness factory acceptance testing.
- Provide construction, installation & commissioning support.
- Manage project schedules and budgets to provide accurate resource loading for the project.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Serves as subject-matter expert for both theory and practice and for electro-mechanical equipment; and hydropower civil structure.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
INDUSTRYSolar Project / Construction
Related Jobs (930)
Finance Manager (Mandalay) – 2,000,000 – Joint Venture Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Supervisor (Patheingyi Township) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Chief Accountant (CPA or ACCA) – 1,200,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Sales Driver (FMCG/ Mayangon Township) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Executive (Logistics Service/ Pazundaung Township) – 450,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Staff (Logistics Service/Pazundaung Township) – 300,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Sales Driver (Red License/ Edible Oil/ Hlaingthaya) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time