Job Location: Pazundaung Township
Type of Business/Product: Microfinance Industry
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P876
Salary: 1,000,000/- Kyats
Planning, implementation, managing, and running of internal audit activities of the company and adding value and improving operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Statement of duties
- Conducting regular reviews and audits of the company’s front-end operations (Marketing/Sales/Assessment/Collection) as well as back-end operations (HR/Admin/IT/Accounting & Finance).
- Developing and executing an annual audit plan and follow-up activities.
- Identifying and reporting on areas of weakness in internal controls and business practices
- Offering recommendations to manage risk and encourage compliance with existing internal controls and external requirements
- Conduct investigations including document reviews and face-to-face interviews with operational staff
- Support activities related to external auditing including FRD.
- Conduct reviews on company rules, regulations, policies, and procedures as well as business practices.
- Establishment of corporate governance
- Evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls
- Maintaining comprehensive documentation and audit trial
- Other duties are required
Position Specification of Internal Audit Manager
- Required profile: Business level English (Speaking, listening, reading, and writing)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance or Commerce *preferably from overseas university
- 5 years minimum experience in auditing *Preferable in finance Industry.
- Salary range: Above 1,000,000MMK
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Leadership skills and management experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical skills in operations, corporate governance, and risk management
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Required training: FRD audit & report related communications & external
- Accounting firm & auditing firm communications
- Communications Scope of work-related training & seminars
- Risk management training
- Reporting to Managing Director
- Being honest and responsible in personality
- Developing positive working relationships
- Mentoring and coaching staff members
- Being able to travel to all branches is required for auditing
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (145)
Finance & Account Manager (ဝါးတရာစက်မှုဇုန်) – 1,200,000 – Foreign Company on September 24, 2021 Full Time
Accountant (CPA) – Negotiable Salary – Foreign Company on September 24, 2021 Full Time
Senior Accountant – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time