Job Location: Mayangone Township
Type of Business/Product: Wholesales & Distribution / FMCG
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P1775
Salary: 1,200,000/- Kyats
- Bachelor’s degree in information Technology, Computer Science, information Systems, or a related field.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience working in IT operations supervising technology teams, and overseeing large information technology projects.
- Industry standard certification such as VMware, Microsoft and Cisco, etc and MBA is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in Server administration, repair of Computer Hardware/software, firewalls administration and good understanding of IT network solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Fiber, broadband and wireless internet infrastructure bandwidth management and solutions such as routing, switching and VPN connectivity.
- Solid knowledge of Multiple Operating systems as Window, Linux.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP and Ecommerce process and operation.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills along with good verbal and written skills.
- Managing Overall Company’s IT infrastructure System as Implementation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintaining of all the enterprise IT Systems of all respective offices.
- Manage and support delivery of software and hardware operations and projects.
- Managing and organizing daily IT operation of office for running business efficiently as End-user support, monitoring and fixing office business System issues and network infrastructure for all main office and branches.
- Creating and implementing the organization’s IT policy, SOP and best practice manuals.
- Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
- Finding new solutions and technologies and implementation the new system when needed.
- Define a monitoring and maintenance schedule for all IT networks, servers, hardware, and systems.
- Support the Group IT Manager in the documentation and approval of the Group system and information security policies.
- Define, clarify, and prioritize technical requirements that aligned with business requirements.
- Define and manage work schedule of the team in line with business needs.
- Conduct the structured evaluation and recommend vendor selection for the products and services offerings needed for the infrastructure and network.
- Ensure that the solutions implementation is delivered within timeline and budget
- Recruit, train and manage a service-oriented team to service the business.
- Communicate to all staff any serious security risks with clear guidance of expected actions from them
- Guideline in executing and complying the IT Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure that an effective back-up infrastructure is in place to preserve the organization information and systems settings.
- IT Budgeting for needs of IT operation and overall IT system.
- Creating workshops and training programmers for staffs.
- Identify and manage external vendors.
- Hand-On Technical Skill.
- Managing, configuration, troubleshooting and fixing of VMware Servers and Networking.
- Administration and configuration for technical supporting of Window Servers and Business.
- Application Servers as SAP, HRM, iStock Servers.
- Administration and managing Active Directory server, Domain and Fileservers.
- Managing Cisco Switches and infrastructure systems as NMS, Wireless controllers, DHCP service on Layer 3 Switch, IT Helpdesk.
- Administration Meraki Firewall and VPN connectivity.
- Hand-on experience GPS portal managing, CCTV, Live sales System devices.
- Knowledge in Ecommerce webservice and managing domain and related.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYWholesales and Distribution