Job Location: Mingaladon Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing Industry – Beer
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P414
Salary: 600,000/- Kyats
- Graduate degree in IT-related field.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- At least 3 years or 5 years relevant experience in a similar position. (Preferable experience in FMCG Manufacturing Industry).
- Preferable in related IT field Hardware, Networking, Software, and Application Infrastructure.
- The ability to think logically, excellent listening and questioning skills, problem-solving skills, A strong End-user focus
- The ability to proximate your workload, attention to detail.
- Fluent in English 4 skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and Communication Skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work Mingaladon Industrial Zone.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and network infrastructure.
- Talk user or vendor through a series of actions, either face to face or over the phone, to help set up computer/ IT systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving Hardware or application faults, also replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports, written instructions to repair a fault of the system, respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Well experienced with the V5-ERP System,
- MS Windows Servers, Active Directory, DHCP Servers, DNS Servers, WINS Servers, File and Print Servers, Mail server, POP3, SMTP etc. Troubleshooting, maintaining servers, workstations, and network administration.
- HP/DELL/IBM Servers & Blade Systems Hardware Components Installation, Administration, Configuration,
- Upgrading, Troubleshooting.
- Repairing and Recovery Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, Windows XP, Window 7, Window 8, Windows 10.
- Backing up & Restoring Data & OS.
- Protecting Virus Infection Using Antivirus Software.
- Installing and Configuring Ethernet LAN (Cabling),
- Wireless LAN & AP with Firewall & Router
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Must be well known IT policy
- Outstanding diagnostic, problem-solving, and analytical skills
Working Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry & Lunch will be provided
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (159)
Page Sales Admin Staff – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time
Sales Admin (Pest Control) – 250,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time