Job Location: Thilawa, Thanlyin Township
Type of Business/Product: Oil & Gas Industry – Oil Terminal
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P795
Salary: Negotiable Salary
- Responsible for all Jetty and Tank Farm activities by leading and directing the Jetty and Tank Farm Team.
- Supervise the implementation of operational procedures to deliver safe, reliable operations and comply with company regulations.
- Coordinate with CCR to ensure all the clients’ requirements and instructions are carried out according to terminal operating procedures and parameters.
- Continually inspect operations for abnormal circumstances at the tank farm and jetty area and timely report any malfunction of equipment.
- Ensure proper housekeeping of responsible area.
- Coordinate the commissioning and decommissioning of the terminal facilities.
- Execute the operating instructions by the Improvement Supervisor or Senior Operations Supervisor.
- To take over any roles in the Jetty and Tank Farm as and when necessary.
- Take necessary and appropriate actions to resolve operational issues.
- To carry out the investigation and inform the relevant department heads on high discrepancies for all loading and unloading operations.
- Ensure operational records are documented and correctly filled in and filed by the Jetty and Tank Farm Team.
- Plan and work out the manpower roster and arrange a replacement as needed.
- Develop and train all Jetty and Tank Farm personnel by positively reinforcing performance and giving encouraging coaching as needed to promote safety and work proficiency.
- Provides performance feedback and appraisal for the team.
- Be part of the terminal Emergency response team and safeguarding the Terminal assets and coordinating fire and safety operations during emergencies.
- Achieve Key Performance Index set out by the management.
- Carry out the yearly appraisal of subordinates.
- Engineering Degree.
- At least 5 years’ capacity as a Jetty and Tank Farm Supervisor (or equivalent) in the Oil Terminal Industry or 7 years experience as Jetty and Tank Farm Assistant Supervisor.
- Experience in tank farm and jetty operations, including ullaging of barge and vessel, establishing loaded or unloaded figures.
- Knowledge of custody transfer weights, measures, and associated devices such as liquid flow meters, tank calibration, and other related volume measurement, etc.
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments, be versatile and able to handle multiple priorities, and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Knowledge of applicable codes, regulations, and standards, such as OSHA and process safety-related.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to effectively delegate work to accomplish assignments.
- Able to work in Thilawa.
Working Hours: 7:30 AM- 4:30 PM
Holidays: Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry, Lunch, and accommodation will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
INDUSTRYOil & Gas
Related Jobs (136)
Personal Assistant (Secretary) – 600,000 – Local Company on July 28, 2021 Full Time
ACMV Engineer (MP/ EP) – 500,000 – Foreign Company on July 28, 2021 Full Time
Senior Electrical Engineer (EP) – 700,000 – Foreign Company on July 28, 2021 Full Time