Love style, fashion and working in an international environment?
We are seeking energetic and positive team members to be a part of Willow Group!
- As a Junior Accountant you will perform accounts receivable and accounts payable functions. You could be an ideal candidate if you have a bachelor’s degree in account or completion of LCCI Level I, II, III and a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a small to medium size enterprise. Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills in addition to the ability to keep information confidential are also key for this position. The successful candidate will need to be happy working autonomously and in a small team environment.
Position: Junior Accountant
Type of Business/Product: Retail Apparel
Salary: 200,000 To 250,000
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays.
Benefits: Bonus based on sales target, Overtime payment (off-in-lieu, cash base), Work from home when required, Opportunity to grow beyond your role, be a pioneer in the fast growing start up, international environment.
Job Location: 6.5 miles, Hlaing Township, Yangon Myanmar
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone Number: 09 40888 2288
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/willowclothingmm
- Any with graduate with a degree in commerce or LCCI Level I, II & III.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in small and medium size enterprise (preferably from garment manufacturing industry).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and financial report preparation.
- Familiarity with cloud accounting software programs.
- Ability to multitask, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Inspired by “Minimalism”, our brand values living life with simplicity and elegance.
- We are a start-up and female-founded business that provides essential leisure wear for men, women and kids under 5 years old in Myanmar and overseas.
- Maintain accounts receivable, document bills and supporting documentation.
- Maintain accounts payable, ensure timely payment of invoices, confirming validity of the debt and gathering appropriate signatures.
- On-time financial closing.
- Assist in completing audits.
- Generate reports of financial status information
- Forecast quarterly budget under the purview of senior management.
Offerd Salary250,000 - 400,000 MMK
Related Jobs (712)
Marketing Manager (FMCG/Toothpaste) – 600,000 – Local Company on March 23, 2023 Full Time
Junior Video Editor – 350,000 – Local Company on March 23, 2023 Full Time
Website (or) Software Sales Supervisor – 400,000 – Local Company on March 23, 2023 Full Time
Mobile Developer (Flutter) – 800,000 – Local Company on March 23, 2023 Full Time
Graphic Designer – 400,000 – Local Company on March 23, 2023 Full Time
Chief Accountant (Distribution) – 800,000 – Local Company on March 23, 2023 Full Time
Assistant Admin Manager – 500,000 – Local Company on March 23, 2023 Full Time
Admin Manager – 800,000 – Local Company on March 23, 2023 Full Time