Job Location: Magway Region
Type of Business/Product: Microfinance
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 22P575
Salary: 220,000/- Kyats
- Any Graduate
- Age between 20 ~ 25 years old.
- No need experience
- Able to use Microsoft Office (Word / Excel), Internet & Email.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Research and analyze market area for promoting and selling company’s products to the public.
- Deliver training on loan product, policy and procedure to customers or communities.
- Build and maintain good relationship with colleagues, customers, local authorities and other stakeholders.
- Implement target plan distributed by loan supervisor or branch manager.
- Perform data collection, validation and appraisal to all loan applicants before recommending for approval.
- Help clients to complete loan application and loan agreement than explain them to make sure that they are well understand of all clauses in those documents especially loan agreement.
- Perform loan monitoring, reviewing and solve problem related to default loans.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
Working Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Phone Bill Allowance, Medical Allowance, Annual Bonus & Uniform will be provided.
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary150,000 - 250,000 MMK
Career LevelEntry Level
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance