Job Location: Bago Region
Type of Business/Product: Microfinance Industry-Financial Service
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 38P593
Salary: 350,000/- Kyats
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow up and verify with the loan officers to get updates of reasons for repayment lateness and next action plan to handle the case.
- Review and update overdue clients that exceed timeline set in the policies to timely handle the case.
- Track and prepare list of restructured or rescheduled clients by working closely with loan officers to better administer the repayment schedules.
- Respond to all the inquiries, issues, or errors related to repayment to all branch personnel when required.
- Follow recovery actions on loans in arrears in accordance with the existing Credit Policy, Credit procedure and other rules and regulations;
- Conduct site visit to those overdue or defaulted client when assigned by upper manager.
- Regularly follow up the process of managing clients in arrears and problem resolving of branch and provide them with appropriate supportive ideas.
- Ensure that the appropriate actions are taken towards the objectives to fully recover the overdue amounts.
- Prepare regular reports on status of collections and home/business visits to the responsible overdue loan clients to related line supervisors on monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Monitor the overdue accounts on daily, weekly and monthly basis in the allocated queues and priorities with the effective use and analysis on recovery reports.
- Monitor overdue and defaulted loans daily to timely provide an update or recommendation to upper manager.
- Maintain comprehensive and up-to-date records of defaulting clients with actions taken and the next course of actions.
- Investigate and thoroughly understand borrowers’ challenges and proffer solutions for resolving such delinquent loans
- Reducing the non-performing loans owed to a branch.
- Negotiate repayment terms with defaulting clients.
- Provide weekly report on number of borrowers visited and activities performed;
- Minimum Two year of working experiences in credit function of financial industry.
- Basic understanding of the MFI operations, rules and regulations, laws, granting loans, and credit risk management.
- Good problem solving, negotiation, interpersonal and convincing skills.
- Patience and understanding of emotions to deal with clients.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
- Good Judgment and Decision making.
Working Hours: 7:30 AM to 4:30PM
Holidays: Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
Benefits: Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary250,000 - 400,000 MMK
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (48)
Area Operation Manager (Microfinance) – 1,000,000 – Foreign Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Head of Risk (Microfinance/ Bank) – Attractive Salary – Foreign Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
Bank Manager (Laukkai / လောက်ကိုင်မြို့) – Attractive Salary – Local Company on September 16, 2021 Full Time
Loan Recovery Officer (Microfinance/ Mandalay) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 10, 2021 Full Time
Loan Recovery Officer (Microfinance/ Magway) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 10, 2021 Full Time
Loan Recovery Assistant Manager (Microfinance) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 10, 2021 Full Time
Risk Officer (Microfinance) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 10, 2021 Full Time
Branch Manager (Microfinance/ Mawlamyaing) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 10, 2021 Full Time