Job Location: Shwepyitha Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing Industry – Animal Feeds
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 25P598
Salary: 600,000/- Kyats
- Pump room (basement)-Measure& check transfer pump motor ampere with running hour,ground tank water level, fire fighting pump, tube well pump ampere with running hour.
- Power Supply-Check & record transformer auto tapping no and capacitor bank, ampere and line voltage at main switch board and fuel level, oil level, coolant level, battery voltage & running hour of generator.
- Carry checking electrical and control systems of buildings to ensure functionality.
- Perform maintenance for all company’s machinery such as Boiler machine, Generator,Transformer, Air Compressor, Air-Con and lighting system etc..
- Install and commission all types of electrical wiring and mechanical equipment
- Attend to complaints from the various departments and carry out the work on a priority basis
- Install and service all types of light fixtures
- Advise all the spare parts to be purchased in order to accomplish the jobs along with the proper justification, propose changes of spare parts and recommend the change of equipment
- Perform and ensure breakdown maintenance of all equipment to minimize production downtime
- Implementing appropriate systems for planned and preventive maintenance, equipment history, spare part and asset register
- Perform repair and maintenance on electrical or mechanical equipment/machines
- Equipment and machine breakdown response and rapid repair / fixing of machine problems to ensure production demands are met
- Implement Preventive maintenance systems
- Identify vendors for spares and contractors for outside maintenance services with support from indirect procurement
- Conducting routine inspections and test of alarms, detectors and fire and security related equipment’s.
- Handling basic repairs and keep maintain all electrical panels, JBs, motors and power systems, firefighting system, utilities system and sewage system.
- Supervising the external contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnosing electrical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing wiring, Motors, Gen sets, lighting, heaters, transformers, sub stations equipment and others as necessary.
- Taking & Filling up daily Log-Sheet for equipment monitoring, inspection.
- Liaising with township electrical engineer for power supply information and meter reading.
- AGTI (or) BE (E.P/E.C) with 3 Years and above experience in Electrical & Plumbing field is preferred
- Minimum Bachelor of Engineering Degree BE (EP) or Mechanical or Mechatronics
- Degree AND/ OR Diploma in Electrical Power/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics plus other relevant certificates.
- Minimum 5 years in related field with proven experience of Electrical and maintenance in Manufacturing Industry
- Age 28 years and above
- Prefer having knowledge and experience of Machine Tools & Design
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritizes work
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to use MS Office
- Good Communication skills
- Must be able to work in Shwe Pyi Thar Wartayar Industrial Zone
- Can able to work by Day/ Night Shift assignment with OT
Working Hours: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (101)
AutoCAD Drafter (ဘားအံမြို့ / ကရင်ပြည်နယ်) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Junior Interior Designer – 350,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2021 Full Time
M&E Site Engineer (EP/ MP/ ME/ တောင်ကြီး) – 800,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2021 Full Time
QS Engineer (Civil/ တောင်ကြီး)– 800,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2021 Full Time
Junior Engineer (EC/ CCTV /CATV/ Fiber) – 200,000 – Local Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Senior Engineer (EC/Fiber Optic/ELV System) – 400,000 – Local Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time