Job Location: Kyauktada Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading- Auto Parts
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P891
Salary: 1,200,000/- Kyats
- Qualification level of a minimum degree holder in BE Mechanical (Automotive) as well as marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Age, not more than 40 years old.
- Minimum (5) years marketing management experience in the automotive industry preferable.
- Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar as well as proficiency in the use of computer data-mining and spreadsheet programs.
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written.
- Able to handle high levels of confidentiality.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team, attention to detail, good business sense and budgeting skills.
experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies, technical marketing skills, the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Must have Driving License and able to drive any type of vehicles.
- Able to travel whenever required.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Other duties assigned by the management
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Related Jobs (294)
Senior Sales Executive (Media & Advertising) – 500,000 – Local Company on December 1, 2020 Full Time
Sales Leader (Car Spare Parts & Accessories) – 400,000 – Local Company on December 1, 2020 Full Time
Sales Admin Staff (Mandalay) – 300,000 – Singaporean Company on December 1, 2020 Full Time
Sales & Marketing Supervisor (IT) – 400,000 – Local Company on November 26, 2020 Full Time
Showroom Sales Staff (Watch) – 200,000 – Local Company on November 26, 2020 Full Time
Junior Branding Officer (Fashion) – 200,000 – Thai Company -2 posts on November 26, 2020 Full Time