Job Location: Thilawa, Thanlyin Township
Type of Business/Product: Production/ Agri Machine & Spare Parts
Job Ref No.: 16P1995
Salary: 600,000/- Kyats
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Proven experience as a Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance Engineer or similar role.
- Strong knowledge and experience in generator maintenance, transformer checks, air compressor maintenance and factory electrical maintenance.
- Familiarity with ACMV systems and their maintenance requirements.
- Experience in maintenance and repairing crane and hoist systems.
- Proficiency in motor and pump controller maintenance.
- Expertise in sewage and wastewater systems maintenance.
- Knowledge of fire alarm systems and firefighting systems.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot electrical systems and implement necessary repairs.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to maintaining high safety standards.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Relevant certifications or licenses in electrical maintenance.
- Minimum 3 years above working experience in related fields.
- Must be fluent in English Language.
- Perform regular inspections, maintenance, and repairs on generators to ensure proper functioning and reliability.
- Conduct routine checks, inspections and maintenance on transformers to identify and address any issues or malfunctions.
- Monitor and maintain the operation of air compressors to ensure optimal performance and efficiency.
- Execute electrical maintenance tasks within the factory, including troubleshooting electrical systems, identifying faults and implementing necessary repairs.
- Possess knowledge and experience in ACMV (Air Conditioning and and Mechanical Ventilation) systems to support their maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Maintain and repair crane and hoist systems, ensuring their safe and efficient operation.
- Handle motor and pump controllers, including maintenance, troubleshooting and replacement.
- Demonstrate expertise in sewage and wastewater systems maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ensure the proper functioning of fire alarm systems and perform regular inspections and maintenance to comply with safety regulations.
- Maintain and service firefighting systems, including fire pumps, sprinkler systems and extinguishers.
Working Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry & Lunch will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (961)
Senior Java Developer (English Speaking Skill) – 2,500,000 – Foreign Company on September 22, 2023 Full Time
QC Staff (Animal Feed/ Mandalay) – 400,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Purchasing Staff (Animal Feed/ Mandalay) – 300,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Documentation Executive – 700,000 – Foreign Company on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Secretary (English 4 Skills) – 800,000 – Foreign Company on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Delivery Supervisor (East Dagon Township) – 400,000 – Local Company– (3) Posts on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Project Manager (Civil/B.Arch/Building/Pyin Oo Lwin) – 3,500,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2023 Full Time