Job Location: Naypyitaw Region
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing/Engineering Industry / Gas
Gender: Male / Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 22P901
- Any Graduated.
- Excellent Team Communication, teamwork skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with a wide range of cultures and adjust style to meet individual needs.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Professional, confident, courteous and helpful.
- Detail Oriented.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Ability to effectively use Computer Software including Microsoft Word, Excel, -PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Communicate effectively in Chinese and English.
- Must be able to stay in office provided place.
- Willing to travel.
- Assist various office administrative duties including daily catering and logistics, support for meetings and staff activities.
- Coordinate travel arrangements: air-ticket, hotel accommodation, visa arrangements, claims etc. Support renovation and maintenance work for the office and showrooms.
- Provide administrative support including data-entry, recording, printing, filing duties and editing documents, keeping stock of stationary supplies.
- Assist the update administrative filing documents.
- Ensure office tidiness and facilities readiness.
- Other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Working Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefit: Accommodation/Ferry/Language Allowance/ Travel Allowance
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
ExperienceLess than & Equal 1 Year
Related Jobs (17)
Office Secretary (English 4 skills) – 300,000 – Local Company on June 30, 2022 Full Time
Secretary (English Speaking Skill) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 29, 2022 Full Time
Personal Assistant (English 4 Skills) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 28, 2022 Full Time