Job Location: Mandalay Region
Type of Business / Product: Restaurant Industry –Cafe
Gender: Male/ Female (4)
Job Ref No.: 24P601
Salary: 1,000,000 /- Kyats
- Work, and develop relationships, with external suppliers to ensure the very best reputation within the industry, and receives the service required to ensure that the operational Food and Beverage team can deliver the highest quality product
- Work closely with the Manager to ensure correct stock levels are available from the central distribution area, to assist the operational Food and Beverage team.
- The Operations Manager will constantly review the product range to ensure that all key quality standards are maintained
- Assist the Food & Beverage Director with managing Health & Safety and Food Hygiene, ensuring there is strict compliance with all legislation
- Responsible for maintaining and helping enforce the agreed brand standards for each unit by conducting and managing monthly audits
- Liaise with the Sales and Marketing team and Food and Beverage Director to collate and respond to all customer correspondence, ensuring this is communicated to the entire Food and Beverage team
- Maintain the F&B Management invoices and journals, manage and monitor expenditure associated with catering equipment repair, manage the asset register and assist in budget setting each year for the department
- Create and be required to operate within efficient labor budgets for each season, tracking labor spending and providing input regarding capital projects and initiatives
- Assist in the planning and implementation of new ideas and menu specifications each season, working closely with Food & Beverage Director to ensure they fit with guidelines and are to the high quality our guests expect
- Consistently review products delivered to ensure KPIs are met and take up any shortcomings with suppliers
- The job holder will need to be conversant in the latest trends in food nutrition for our target audience
- Any bachelor degree
- At least (5) years of experiences with Manager Role in the F&B field.
- Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, record keeping, and preparation of reports.
- Should be good in English 4 skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: 3 days per month
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYRestaurant / Coffee Shop
Related Jobs (223)
Guest Relation Officer (Mandalay) – 300,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time
Sales Admin (Pest Control) – 250,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time
Operation Manager (Healthcare & Spa) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time