Job Location: Dagon Township
Type of Business/Product: Microfinance
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P1112
Salary: 1,000,000/- Kyats
• Bachelor or Master Degree from University.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in microfinance or banking industry with related position.
• Strong analytical, numeric and reporting skill.
• Excellent communication and problem solving skill.
• Fluent in English both oral and written skill.
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office computer programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Proven management and leadership ability.
• Monitoring the effective implementation of risk control self-assessment activity in branch level.
• Visiting branch to solve operational issues like fraud, misconduct, customer complaint and staff conflict.
• Analyze current risks that are affecting the company and identify potential risks.
• Ensure the loan process and credit-underwriting activity is fully compliant with internal and external policy and procedure.
• Prepare and analyze Operational Risk Controls Assessments of all branches and report into ORMC meeting.
• Assist delinquency management and follow up the recovery plan.
• Conducting risk management training to Regional officers and branch officers to understand and improve in Operational Risk Controls, Credit Risk Assessment, Risk Cultures and Compliance.
• Training to ROs to understand on report
• Prepare early warning risk report.
• Ensure the quality of branch management.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry & Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (128)
Junior Accountant – Negotiate Salary – Local Company on June 15, 2021 Full Time
Senior Accountant – Negotiate Salary – Local Company on June 15, 2021 Full Time
Senior Accountant (Muse, Shan State) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time