Job Location: Hlaingthaya Township
Type of Business/Product: Engineering Industry
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P875
Salary: Attractive Salary
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Implements maintain and review payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, and other deductions.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
- Oversees and directs payroll procedures
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations
- Collaborates with Human Resource (HR) and accounting teams
- Resolves issues and answers payroll-related questions
- Is responsible for delivering the operational objectives and processes of the HR functions under the direction of the HR & Admin Director, aligned with business directions and priorities.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by HR & Admin Director or management.
- Report to HR & Admin Director.
Required Skills / Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of a full set of payroll procedures & functions with relevant Myanmar Labor and employment laws, SSB and income tax procedures etc.
- Excellent understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical mind and good math skills, problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially excel) and payroll software.
- High level of communication skills (written and oral) in Myanmar and English.
Leadership and management skills.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in accounting /admin/HR.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience managing payroll.
- High integrity and reliability in handling confidential information.
- Self-motivated individual who is independent and proactive with a good attitude and mindset.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to function in a multi-cultural environment
Working Hours: 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry Transport & Phone bill allowance will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Career LevelTop-level Management
Related Jobs (218)
Service Admin Executive (Automobile) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 24, 2021 Full Time
Facebook Page Admin Staff – 200,000 – Local Company – 8 Posts on September 24, 2021 Full Time
Training Center Manager (Gym) – 800,000 – Local Company on September 24, 2021 Full Time
QS Engineer (Civil/ ဘားအံမြို့ / ကရင်ပြည်နယ်) – 400,000 – Local Company on September 24, 2021 Full Time
Civil Site Engineer (Building / ဘားအံမြို့ / ကရင်ပြည်နယ်) – 400,000 – Local Company on September 24, 2021 Full Time
AutoCAD Drafter (ဘားအံမြို့ / ကရင်ပြည်နယ်) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time