Job Location: Hlaing Township
Type of Business / Product: Trading Industry
Gender: Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 38P566
Salary: USD 500
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR PRIVATE PERSONAL ASSISTANCE TO THE CHAIRMAN
- The Chairman is searching for a very proactive and extremely detail-oriented Private Personal Assistant with excellent interpersonal skills, strong speaking and writing skills, and very strong work ethic.
- This position reports directly to the Chairman/Founder and is responsible for all business and personal related duties as delegated by the Chairman.
- This position will primarily provide comprehensive assistance to the Chairman so he may focus on his primary responsibilities and maximize his time and effectiveness (i.e. responsible for a wide variety of administrative support duties).
- The Chairman offers highly competitive compensation based on experience, talent, skill, expertise, knowledge, proven capabilities, and potential capabilities.
- Assist the Chiarman in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and voicemail.
- Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies.
- Assist in the management and organization of the Chairman’s calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
- Spend time and become familiar with all aspects of business and residence.
- Assist in screening calls, email, transmittals, and visitors.
- Prepare agendas, attend meetings, and transcribe correspondence from handwritten notes.
- Coordinate onsite meetings, luncheons, coffees, in-house events.
- Assist in file organization via Dropbox.
- Assist in CRM input and edit (customer relation management).
- Coordinate direct email campaigns (or ability to learn email campaigning).
- Coordinate the hosting of in-house events.
- Edit WordPress web site (or ability to learn WordPress).
- Greet and check-in clients and other guests for meetings and events.
- Perform variety of office and personal errands.
- Coordinate and manage vendors and contractors at office and/or residence.
- Conduct ad-hoc research.
- Draft simple spreadsheets.
- Light cleaning and organizing.
- This job requires 70% of travelling overseas and local.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Extremely detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
- Excellent people skills.
- Creative problem solving.
- Detail to Appearance; dress in a professional manner.
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on call during weekends and after business hours.
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little direction.
- Previous experience handling travel arrangements.
- Ability to read and interpret various documents.
- Ability to speak effectively among executives, clients, customers, and employees.
- Ability to resolve complex administrative problems independently and perform tasks that are diverse and advanced.
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers and executives.
- Ability to problem solve and follow through on a variety of tasks.
- Ability to work on business and personal items interchangeably.
- Demonstrate highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office and/or Mac OS.
- Must have reliable automobile with adequate auto insurance and good driving record.
- Familiarity and/or Expertise Preferred (or desire to learn quickly)
- Mac OS
- Mac Keynote and Pages
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Adobe Illustrator
- Interviewing/Face to Face Customer Service
- Client Relations
- Works with integrity; Upholds organizational values.
- Dependability. Follows instructions, responds to management direction; results oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required.
- Teamwork and Collaboration. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicates effectively.
- Professionalism. approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Organizational Support. Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values.
- Quality Management.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Negotiation. Analyzes each situation, looking for opportunities to make any situation more beneficial for the CEO and the company.
- Participates effectively in communication to achieve optimum results.
- If you do not meet the experience and/or expertise required for this position yet are still highly motivated and passionate about this position, Competitive Analytics offers internship opportunities on a case by case basis.
- If interested, please inquire about our paid and unpaid internship programs.
- Salary of USD450.00 during probation between 4 to 6 months
- After Probation Total emolument of USD1000.00 which include travelling allowance and food allowance
- This is given when medical and security checks are ok
- Vacation leaves of 14 days per annum accumulated
- Sick leave of 10 days per annum
- Departmental leaves of 14 days per annum
- Maternity leaves of 3 months with pay
- Company Vehicle
- Company Training
- Please note that The Private Personal Assistance will also be responsible for the personal upkeep of the Chairman, his clothes, his diet, his appearances and to ensure that the chairman is well taken care of for the performance of his duties.
- Only Single Candidates without child or children should apply.
- Core Values Honesty, Loving, Positive, Team Player and ambitious.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Publish Holidays
Benefits: Uniform, food and accommodation will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
ExperienceLess than & Equal 1 Year
Related Jobs (8)
Logistics Supervisor (FMCG) – 350,000 – Foreign Company on July 6, 2021 Full Time
Buyer (Convenience Store/Mdy) – 500,000 – Local Company on July 6, 2021 Full Time
Sales Executive (Furniture) – 400,000 – Local Company on July 5, 2021 Full Time